My special guest on this episode is Erhan Karabardak from CooperMills.com.au
Cooper Mills is recognised across the domain name industry as the leading expert domain law practice. While we act for some of the world’s largest domain name portfolio owners, we also act for trademark owners in all aspects of domain law.
The domain name industry has grown from its infancy in the 1990s to a strong and vibrant market place both in Australia and internationally. In more recent times, the deregulation of the domain ‘after market’ in Australia, has created opportunities for both local and international investors, which has driven demand for our expert services.
The area of domain name law is highly specialised, covering many areas of law and regulation, both locally and internationally. Cooper Mills has more recently been involved in acting:
- in Australia’s largest known domain name acquisition;
- advising in some of the most significant domain law legal proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia;
- for global brands, government and statutory authorities in recovering expired and hijacked domain names;
- for Australia’s largest domain name drop service;
- for some of Australia’s largest domain name Registrars and Resellers.
Enjoy the podcast!